Monday, July 8, 2013

Sweet Tastes of Disney Layout

Mmmmmmm

I have a love/hate relationship with doing food layouts. Looking at the pictures of the food makes me hungry all over again. But not just run to my kitchen and grab a bag of chips, no, I am talking get back on a plane and fly to wherever that food was gotten.
I need an excuse to go back to Disney, ASAP! Actually its probably a good thing I don't live closer as I would probably gain way to much eating there on a weekly basis.

And just when I am done with this one, I realized I still have a few more food pages to go. Anyone remember how that Monte Cristo sandwich just kinda melts in your mouth? Yea, now you want to go back too.


 So, this layout is for the Scrap Friends Sketch Challenge.   The design team over there came up with some great layouts! Always puts pressure to make sure mine can even somewhat compare. But I love my layout!

 
 
 



I have been having tons of fun with my red mist paint on my Disney layouts. And I have been a bit more relaxed and not so rigid with my Disney layouts. That probably sounds weird... Guess I am just going with the flow of it, not planning out the entire layout before cutting. I figure Disney is fun, so creating my scrapbook pages should be fun too. I love how this layout came out with all the stamping, arrows, and of course GLITTER! Had to add the glitter somehow.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, fun take on our Scrap Friends challenge....especially your back ground...those circles are fabulous! Thanks for joining in:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun take on the sketch! yummy too :). thanks for playing along with us at SF :)

    ReplyDelete