Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pink "Dreams" Layout

Hi everyone!!

I have been MIA the past week or so. I would like to say its cause I have been stuffing my face with those Cheesey Biscuits, but hubby took them to work the next day and they were gone gone gone.
I have been busy though, I am proud to announce that I opened up my scrapbooking supply online store. Go check it out, Nani ke Ola, I am looking for those smaller designers that you can't just find at the local scrapbook store. At lease not where I live. I am totally loving ChicTags , and hope to bring in 7 Dots Studio by the end of August. They are on vacation now... I want a three week vacation in August! Who am I kidding, I am on a permanent vacation now.

Anyways, back on track.
Today I have a layout that I am in love with.

        This layout was inspired by the Color me Scrappy Challenge.  They had a sketch and a color challenge to go together.

 
 
These colors were so fun to mix and match! I looked through my paper stash and found a fun pink with a little bit of blue mixed in. The upper corner of the layout behind the "Dreams" title I painted on a bit more blue to have some fun with it.

       


 
 
The tag and Dreams title were cut out with my silhouette of course. I love that dang Silhouette. And now they have released a new stamp set! Now are able to make our own stamps on the Silhouette. I am so excited. And its on sale. To buy or not to buy...... oh why am I even pretending.
 
This was a lot of fun to make. I had some sequins sitting around that fell into the blue motif, and strung them up from the button. I was kinda imagining the kids mobile and a dream catcher. Now all it needs is some pictures.
 
Enjoy! Hope everyone is having some fun in the sun! Please please go check out my online store. Any feedback on the store is welcome also, constructive criticism   :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment