Friday, June 28, 2013

Scrap Our Stash Challenge


Hey everyone! Back with yet another challenge layout. I think I am done for this month as the sun has FINALLY reached Seattle and my garden needs some tending to.
I know most of the country is in the 100's, so I'll be very grateful for my 80 degree weather. woot woot!

Ok, this layout was for the Scrap Our Stash challenge. There was a layout, with some extras including using Twine/jute and a tag. I love tags, and have seen some fabulous uses of tags lately. I don't know why but I found this one really hard to do. I found my paper right away, Loved using up some scraps that have been sitting around for who knows how long, but arranging it was a challenge.
I finally came up with something that I liked.

I love the paisley paper, and the more subdued blues and greens to go with it. I am glad I had a chance to resurrect these papers as they were used for my Italy scrapbook which is long done by now.



















From my previous challenge that used the color resist technique I was still on an embossing kick, so I grabbed my "Butter" Zing embossing powder and had some fun with the tag. Afterwards I stamped with a combination of the blues and greens that are seen throughout the page. I wanted that tag to be a bit darker and love how it turned out.




Hope you all enjoy, leave some love and comment!



1 comment:

  1. Nicely done and embossing on the tag! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete