Monday, August 12, 2013

Splash Mountain Layout

Yay its the weekend!!!

Got another layout to show off. I am loving scrapbooking my So Cal trip. Some of my pages are just fun, like the Winnie the Pooh and SeaWorld. Today I am going to show off my Splash Mountain layout. This one was based on some challenges of course. The Scrappy Friends did it again, and I had fun putting this one together.
So the first of the scrappy friends (in no particular order)

Kristi's Recipe - wood, mixed alphas, and stripes
Rochelle's Theme - travel
Brenda's Sketch -  
 
 
And what I came up with.
 

Got a little creative with that recipe
Mixed alphas- it took a long time to find those fonts and the "Get Wet" sign. Love it though and it makes the page that much more


Wood- Theres a wood piece that the Good Times sign is based on, I painted over it with some white and a touch of blue. Also for wood the thorns that are on most of the page are cut from my wood paper. There's a wood log, and of course there's the wooden Splash Mountain sign. Come to think of it, there's a lot of "wood" in this layout.
 
The stripes I will admit are hard to see, the background green paper is striped. 



Hope you enjoy. I love it. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice and full of color! Wonderful take on the sketch and great job with the other two Scrappy Friends challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like alot of fun!!! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete